Translate

November 29, 2007

Christmas Gift Ideas, slippers, shoes, sale

This one I like! It's called a spring step bunny...and it's 20.00 off, and free shipping.
Of course, I wear a 7 or 7.5... darn.. It's my daughter's size tho! ( they always get your shoes and boots, even after they leave home!)


I ordered halflinger slippers today from a site and got a nice discount. ( hope no one getting this gift reads this post).
I love boiled wool products. I have a had several pairs of both indoor and outdoor boiled wool shoes, slippers, etc.
I'm wearing some right now, my halflinger slippers. Daisy was just here and she wore them anytime she was in the house. Mike loves them, too. They have a nice support in the arch, are toasty, and make your feet feel at home.

I also have boiled wool swedish boots with an incredible rubber sole that is the best on snow and ice, red boots..very cool.
I bought them years ago in Leavenworth, and don't know where you get them now, cause the store closed. I'll post a few pictures of my boiled wool stuff.

Anyway, that shoe company is:

Boots

slippers

This is a real deal for holiday gifts!

No comments: