Translate

November 16, 2007

Solar stuff.....हेअल्ति वाटर healthy water

As I said before, I find the best products on Gaiam, solar everythng for the home, it is just an amazing catalogue. I just ordered a shower head that filters chlorine out of the water, and adds oxygen (x10) so the shower makes your hair feel soft and is good for your skin. I am, like you probablly are, allergic to chlorine, and did you know you take more into your body showering than drinking?

Yeah, it's horrific. You breathe it, and the body isn't designed for chlorine.

My body resists drinking water, even filtered water, ( because it has no nutrients then), and so using a water filter that you can control the PH is best for you.

Now Gaiam doesn't have those, but I'm researching where I will get mine and will post all that later on. Meanwhile I am drinking water that I add drops to ,and it has made a huge difference..my body is saying YES! To this alkaline water, and I am drinking a ton of water with out trying. It really is as if my body is saying,' yes yes yes.. It's about time you gave me what I need'!

It's amazing, I don't feel water logged at all, it goes into my system so fast, 50% faster than other water ( even carbonated ) like Perrier that I woud drink.
You see coffee, and tea are not hydrating, coke sure isn't, sports drinks are, and I could rink a gallon at a time, BUT they are full of sugar!

So you're left with forcing water, chlorinated, which is very bad for your body, or filtered, that has no other nutrients. Alkalinized water is high in anti oxidants, for one..and it filters out thousands of bad stuff in your water, And I guess a side effect of these filters is that they have a dial to change the ph from Acid ph ( better for your skin) to alkaline ( better to drink. So you get both advantages.
You can spray your body with acid ph water after a shower ( preferably, a filtered shower, because the acid ph will make your body feel better, and helps with acne too.
These filters aren't expensive either, and taking a shower becomes a nice refreshing experience.
I tell you, in Japan a large percentage of home has these filters for drinking and showering.
They even have a bath ball that takes the chlorine out of your water.

I may get shower filters for my daughter's new home for Christmas, and a portable water filter for them to try, because Lord knows, they drink the pop, those kids do. I understand now, why. I mean, you gotta drink something, but when it's all bad for you, you go for the one that is addictive ( the pops full of sugar)

I ordered some of the foot pads ( scroll down my page) and when I get them I'll let you know how they work. They are supposed to remove toxins at night as you sleep. One woman said her brown age spots disappeared. Ok, that was all the incentive I needed. ( other people report arthritic symptoms reduced using them and drinking alkalinized water.

I think this water is one of the best things you can do for your body, but an alkaline diet, too is very good, and weight loss is phenomenal on alkaline water, and an alkaline diet of juicing, and eating alkaline foods, likek cabbage, califlower, and broccoli.

I like cabbage steamed with onions, I can eat a whole head my self.

So, soon I'll have my videos on this stuff and more products to try. I had to do something I was becoming more and more dehydrated. My tongue was burning, and my lips, too, and my tongue was craced and swollen, coated, it looks so much better now.
So, hope this helps somebody..
THanksgiving is coming up, so be sure to have a good holiday! Blessings to you!

Save $14 off Women's Organic Cotton T-shirts - now only $4.99 (while supplies last)

some more deals from Gaiam
Gaiam.com, Inc


Think Green for Christmas!
Gaiam.com, Inc


Gaiam.com, Inc

$30 off Happy Eyes Floor Lamps. Simulate the brilliance of sunshine with an indoor lamp!

No comments: