Translate

November 29, 2007

Visa buxx for my Grandkids?

I don't think they read my blog...too busy with socializing. I wonder if I'll get the 'call', or if they wil just be happy with whatever I send?
My Grandson John is a musician, plays guitar, he likes itunes gift certificates and things like ipods, amplifiers, etc.
He usually is saving money for something, like I helped him buy his first guitar, and got him his Marshall amps, helped out with his ipod. He wants a macbook, but just got a car!
Hmm?
My Granddaughter Karen wants everything she sees. So visa buxx would be good for her.
Jeremy is a cook, I send him stuff to make cooking fun. He had fun with my ipod when I visited last time this summer.

So here is that info on visa buxx:
.... an idea for teaching your teen to deal with money, making it easy for you as well.
Teach your teen how to manage money with a prepaid card now. Try the PAYjr Visa Buxx Card.
I think this might be the ticket for my Grandkids for Christmas, at least the teen ones.
Has anyone used this ? Seems like it might be a good idea!
Kids design their own cards, and keep track of chores to accrue money ( allowances) etc. Pretty cool ..

PAYjr has been featured on the Today Show, the CBS Early Morning Show, ABC World News, and in the Wallstreet Journal and Parenting Magazine.

No comments: