Translate

November 02, 2005

Tagged


Kim tagged me for this
So I will try to play along, and I am not sure if I should tag anyone else, but feel free if you are interested in playing to notify me and I will blog yours! Well, ok, I tag :

Stormtangents Tagged
The cooks Blog Diane Tagged
And Bebbie, I tag you too, So send me your answers....

20 random things about me:

1. I decorate my Christmas tree with a different theme every year.

2. Twice I have gone to the Alaska ferry on Friday when it leaves Bellingham, with no reservations, and got on, with my car, to go to Alaska.

3. I have gone on a trip to Mexico for over 2 weeks on a days notice.

4. I went to Japan to look for a job and got my passport within a day to do so.

5. When I leave home to go on a trip, I decide which direction I am going when I get to the first intersection.

6. I am often prepared for any adventure with my trunk full of various types of seasonal gear.

7. My collections are random; I collect things, and let kids play with them, like my umbrella collection (which along with others is non existent now)

8. I have had collections of; bathing caps, cotton gloves, wooden toy boats, baseball gloves, mitts, and balls…they are all gone.

9. I have a button collection.

10. I began wearing vintage clothes when I was 11.

11. I streaked my duck tail with old ladies purple (platinum rinse) when I was 11. Way before that was popular!

12. I had a babysitting business when I was 11.

13. I ran a snow cone stand when I was 13.

14. I started my first business when I was 24.

15. I lost my family of origin by the time I was 32.

16. I have moved from East to West, lived in 7 states, am from PA, and live in WA now.

17. I have spent some time in Japan in Northern Honshu with a fiancée I broke up with who was a millionaire.

18. I hike and backpack and snowshoe and ski as often as possible. I love crawling out of a tent.

19. I don’t know what I want to be when I grow up.

20. I am a flakey Aquarian.

7 Things to do before I die?

1. Go to Italy and France, Thailand and, Japan( again).
2. Get in shape again….!
3. Fall in love again…?
4. Figure out what I am here for.
5. Heal the sick.
6. Have faith my prayers for others will be answered..
7. Be close to my family.

7 Things I cannot do:
1. Visit my Mother
2. Visit my Grandma and Grandpap
3. Visit my brothers
4. Ask anyone about my life as a child.
5. Imagine life without nature, and me in it.
6. Know what I want to know about life.
7. Live without miracles.

7 Things that attract me to the opposite sex
I am not sure I am attracted at all anymore, if I were:
1. Spirituality
2. Sincerity
3. Nice eyes, smile, and persona.
4. Intelligence
5. Wonderful Humor
6. Congeniality
7. Appreciativeness

7 things I say most often
1. Wonderful!
2. Goodness!
3. I want a latte.
4. I love you.
5. Where are we going this weekend?
6. What will we do if we win the lottery?
7. Imagine That!

7 Celebrity crushes?
Hmm that would not be me!
But I was in love with Cat Stevens when I was younger.

4 comments:

Nimbostratusdweller said...

Ok, I will tag you Diane. Kim tagged me, This can be your first game!

Stormwind said...

I just got home from work and classes and saw the comment at my place a minute ago. I will play, but it will take a day or so (Friday is a busy day). Did you want me to post it or send it to you? or put the answers here??

Nimbostratusdweller said...

Post in on your blog, I will read it there. Have a good weekend!

Stormwind said...

posted it here