Translate

November 03, 2005

Awful Souls Blog!


Awful souls
Blog is great, I admite I borrowed a few of her entertainment links and added them to my sidebar under entertainment.... (and listed below). She has more..go see! Nice writing too!
New entertainment
  • Colorstrology*

  • Blue hour Photo *

  • web sketch *

  • Art or crap? test here *

  • Sleepless? lol music . too *

  • Quest for the rest *

  • In space *

  • shadow poetry*

    Death

    Tremble still with hearts secret,
    A whisper mostly within, remembering.
    Sweet hearts hushed. Death.

    Tonight, whose mystery knows time, weightless.
    Black scents, so delicate, which seldom kiss.
    Strain tight memory; life, love, gift.

    Seems touch that measured love soft.
    Bird winging his frail rhyming song may be that sound,
    Her golden feeling pleasure.

    Eyes shut and tender written lines,
    I share writing our bold truth.

    Mine was every delight,
    Ours, the sonnet bright.

    Poem created using Shadow Poetry Magnetic Word Tiles
  • 2 comments:

    Christa said...

    Oh my....lol...thank you :D
    And you can "borrow" away. It's just a list of funnies that I click now and then when I get bored ;)
    I like the poem :D
    I'll add you to my links and take a longer peek around here laters :)

    Nimbostratusdweller said...

    Thanks Christa! It's fun entertainment!