Translate

September 28, 2022

Bakloveh

San Antonio TX what a palace of treats. Driving by I knew this was for me. The corner of the block was international Market Style. 
I fit right in. Turkish coffee. Chai tea, meaning the real thing. 
The Baklava was the best I’d ever had! 
The chai tea latte was to die for. Seriously. I need that recipe!!
The desserts gorgeous and delicious. There was a mini Silk Road gallery. I’m sure that sucked me in!!
Then later returned to the cafe next door and ordered Shwarma  pizza.  Good pizza. 
So I left my heart there on that corner and also with those I love who live there. Friends. Family. Etc. 
Visited my nieces ranch. Max loved it. Discovered a porcupine skull there. 
Since then they found the rest of the story!!
The body. 
I Must tell Max! 
His theory was that a snake but it’s h ad off I believe. 
Max is 8. 
We had a great time. He went to see The Banjara show at SAMFA, we all went! 
It was a great show. They displayed it so well. 
I’m grateful. For friends too and bring together again. 
One photo is inside my old retail space now gone Restaurant. It doesn’t look so great as a restaurant. 
Next time I’ll have to go for a month at least to see more friends and spend more quality time with everyone. Thanks to Cyndy and Jeff. And Jerilyn. 
And everyone. Including shaved ice machines. And cones. Ps. Alaska Airlines seats are not tolerable. Hard and narrow snd no place to stretch it was literally a nightmare. So,.,search for airlines with padded seats. 





This is my old furniture and imports store front. It was beautiful then. Carpet that was the same as the original and massive archway. Cool stenciled graphics on doors and windows. Now it’s just blah. 
Below, my Banjara Collection Show.  The ranch, the hotel pool, sweets. Thanks to all. 





















No comments: