Translate

August 23, 2022

Laconner today, Christiansen’s Nursery, Snowgoose Produce

Disappointing going out to Laconner today, everything is very expensive. Over priced no matter where you go. 
And for instance the popular Snowgoose Ice cream cones, now 7.00 and hardly fill the cone. I mean, what’s this about. They’re known for a huge ice cream cone and for about 4.00.  People who hadn’t been there were shocked. 
I told the kid they used to be half as much and twice as big but it’s a lie, they were 4 times as large!!
All he did was say, really? Really?
I think he was just too lazy to make a real ice cream cone and knew nothing about CS. I told him I wouldn’t vine back. Thing is it as t just about hm but the squeaky whiny girl who answers my question that she should have just said, I don’t know to. 
Woman at Christensens gift store was too too much. Prices were ridiculous. 
Caravan had nothing ng I was interested in for the prices they had. 
Shopped here forever.  
The Stall was fine. 
Anyway I’m not sure people were buying much. 
Photos of flowers anyway. 






















No comments: