Translate

January 12, 2007

Happy Birthday Jeremy!!!! I LOVE YOU!! Emme'!!

Jeremy and I stayed at the lodge of The College Of The Ozarks Christmas of 2005. We had so much fun, great room, with a huge log supporting the roof. It was cool! We had room service and, rode the copper elevator, ate in the large dining room..It was Christmas time, so they had a huge tree! It was a lot of fun, I 'll never forget Jeremy and I spending time together.

We've ridden the train to Arkansas, and stayed at several hotels with pools, and swam together!
I must tell ya, besides being good company, he is one great cook, too!

Oh Jeremy!! Happy Birthday, you're on my blog!!!
At Christmas he is taking a picture, A real kodak moment!! I think he was taking my picture!!!

Hope you like your new home in Austin!!!
Come see me in Washington!!!

Oh, hey, it's 'Wear your Mom's blog to school day! (C) Emme' 2005

Directions on how to make your own Blog Tee, etc at this link

I'm making this for your birthday, Jeremy, that is Jan 23th! (Three days after mine!)
Jeremy in 'our' room at the College of The Ozarks In Hollister Mo. Last year PS. This is dated on your Mom's birthday! Happy Birthday Daphne, I love ya sugar Bear!

No comments: