Translate

June 21, 2009

Collection continued....



The beautiful bowl from Morocco. I just have to go to Morocco..isn't this bowl just beautiful?
And it's huge!

Peony's, my garden

Stained Glass, Jim Wittstruck, shells from Gulf Coast..

Bier Horn, Finland
Tablecloth, Goodwill..


My collections include buttons, not just these in jars, but I have a case of them, and a display case as well.
These others jars are called , A Walk down so and so Beach,
Here I have; a walk down the Sea Of Japan, Half Moon Bay, Gulf Of Mexico, Rialto Beach, Ruby Beach, 1 St Beach, etc etc.
I have half a purple spaceman from the sea of Japan mixed with it's black sand and some sea shells...I love the space man, a real find. Halfmoon Bay has a Mattel car in it.
Kim gave that to me when I visited her in San Francisco, eons back.
I'm the one who insisted she go interview for that job in SF. I remember she didn't want to move again, but now, she has a great career here in Washington, and lives one town away.


The B&W bowl was made by my friend Martha, (Minnesota) and the plate is Mexican Folk art.
The other two are shells. I do have a small rare shell collection.

A Mexican doll, and a couch from Goodwill for her to sit upon..

Gold Lotus Pods in a beautiful Japanese bowl from Yumiko.

This folklore Angel is by an American artist, I'd have to look up his name, well, it's on her boot I think.
I just love it.. Dorothy gave this to me.
See her cowboy boots? She has a stringer of fish.

No comments: