Translate

November 11, 2007

PTSD EMotional Healing Modality



I found this on VEOH.com, new site to me. I like it, I had been using new healing modalities, similiar to Reiki, and finding there are many other modalities people can use in between Reiki sessions, etc.

Tat.com is another instant healing release. Sounds good, but I wonder about long term stress or trauma and instant release.

EFT is one i have been be found on a podcast. If interested get in touch with me.

Oh I Have some news about water, too that is very interesting, bascially now that I think of it, a no brainer.
So my next post will be about water, and chorine and how bad it is for youir skin, drinking and how you absorb more showering than drinking, but it is infinitaly more involved than what I've said here, and I can testify that bottled water is not the answer, simply de-chlorinating is not the answer..I'm busy now but I'll get back to my post soon.

Have a great week..

No comments: