Translate

November 12, 2007

Holiday Music Time (iTunes is Free you know)

I'm a little puzzled that so many PC'ers haven't downloaded iTunes yet..??
I was at a friends last week who didn't have iTunes or a good photo program on his computer, so I downloaded iTunes for him on his laptop, and got him the google free photo program , Picasa, and immediatly he had his photos in order, and had access to podcasts (like Coffee break Spanish, 15 minutes of Spanish (Spain style, per day) . Both are totally free, and also iTunes University, (free lectures from universities all over the country on every topic you can think of.

AND.. you can buy music for 99 cents per song. The itunes library organizes your music and you can make albums to burn, or upload on your ipod.
Seriously everyone, Itunes is a must have these days. It takes 5 minutes to download, and it's fREE.

One of my favorite gifts to give is a gift certificate to Itunes for Christmas, birthdays, my family, (Grandkids and kids, and friends) iTunes Gift card online, and it is a last minute gift that gets there just in time..online..Oh, and of course, you can get movies, too and baseball series, your favorite TV shows, etc.
It's truly amazing what they offer.
Apple iTunes


I know all my friends say I should be selling MacIntosh, yeah I love Apple Computer.

Here's a link for Christmas Music: Get started now, have one done for Christmas season, and make a special one for Christmas Dinner.

Have fun, click the link below.
The iTunes Holiday Gift Guide – Give the Gift of Music

No comments: