Translate

July 03, 2006

Salt Lake City, Utah

My latest trip was to Salt Lake City a week ago.
I am very impressed with Salt Lake, what a clean, spacious, and well organized city, with a low crime rate which speaks for it's workable values.

I had excellent tour guides, Pamela, and Dee, and the enjoyable company of Rachel, my friend from San Diego.

For now I am just posting these photos and links, and hope to return to write more later on. Oh, and yes, I want to go to salt Lake when it is snowing, I prefer the cold weather, and love beautiful snow.

These photos were taken atop the new library building built 3 years ago.








Visit Temple Square




Utah National Parks



Utah Ski Resorts



Rock Hounding Utah



Utah's Best Destinations


The Mormon Tabernacle Choir Events This is an absolute "must see" in Salt Lake City...

No comments: