Translate

November 01, 2005

Hardly worth mentioning...But

This, "was, " my wedding anniversary date. I was married, well, way too many years to mention here, and when I add up how long I would have been married had I stayed married, well, that is .....


Life is certainly strange, I cannot separate myself from those years, and those people I was related to at that time, even though they have not been in my life since I left, really. Such a part of who I am, and yet it seems so empty, and hollow, a place inside me where there is no access to those folks anymore, just as there is no access to my own family of origin that have passed on anymore.

Both leave a different kind of hollow feeling inside.

I wonder how many other people have these feelings stirring inside?

1 comment:

Nimbostratusdweller said...

Thank you Tamarika ( if I may), for your honesty. Life isn't about pretending to be something you are not, and we all experience hurt and sadness. I think it is so much healthier to know that all emotions are valid and expressable, and very very acceptable.

Living a life of trying to; be more popular, trying to work harder, smile more, be more interesting, have more, do more, well, it is all so artificial.

The depth of life you express on your blog is real, it is balanced, honest, integrated and whole. I am so happy to know you! You inspire me!