? We are gone. And suddenly after awhile I can add photos. Oh well I have 6 of 10 new blogs now on Posthaven.
It’s not so great with photos and side bars. ( none) but I like having ten blogs for 5.00 a month all inclusive.
And old book I made.
Bolt of silk Tsmugi from Japan.
A dream patio that Rob built for me. I only had to mention it once. He wasted no time. No expense was too much. Finally my vermillion bridge over the koi pond and oh yes oh yes oh yes, tae koi pond. Too !!
Shibori , tie dye Japanese tie dye. Kimono
And the name isn’t unappealing like so many are.
Post haven seems comfortable and like it’s inviting artists, thinkers, those who have zoned in on a better spaciousness of life vs something harsh like Substack!!! Or even blogger. Blog.
No one considered thoughtful names. I’ll post a few photos tho. Here













No comments:
Post a Comment