Translate

December 28, 2022

Oregon coast. Depoe Bay, Inn at Arch Rock

Oregon. Gale winds. Not much to do but watch waves. 
I do have to report Inn at Arch Rock for future travelers. 
It’s not worth staying at basically. Zero stars

I’ve stayed there quite a few times. It was quaint. The view dynamic but alone not worth 217.00 for a cubby hole with trash furniture stowed just outside one’s door. 
It’s deteriorated. 
I’d be embarrassed to post photos as it’s disgusting. 
They have replaced furniture but were still showing the efficient quaint furnishings they had replaced with cheap ineffective junk. 
For example coffee maker on a shelf that had to be removed from the shelf to put water inside. Someone needs to educate them that form follows function. I don’t want ugly photos on my blog. But maybe I’ll post just one oh yes shower is still a coffin size box they can do better but greedy I guess?  Shrugs. 



I do have photos I’ll share if anyone interested. 
But also no maid service for 5 days. They didn’t notify of this until time to cancel had already passed. 
They rearranged the room and it’s better any other way than how it is now. Also not shown in their photos. Classic bait and switch if you ask me. 
It being Christmas and so much wrong including the terrible eggs gravey and biscuit breakfast vs hand made pastries they offered before. I didn’t complain there. They know better! Completely worthless. 
I thought the owners must have sold but I don’t know. Why would they do this. It’s trashy looking. 
I don’t like doing this but they’re taking advantage of people. But not on my watch. 
Zero stars. Stay anywhere else. 
Otherwise met a foodie bartender who reeled off all advice for good area food. Best chowder etc and waves were great. 





No comments: