Translate

November 25, 2014

Happy Thanksgiving and Happy Holidays, Merry Christmas...Tis the season!


Got pumpkin?



 Cookies and Frosty, where would Christmas be without them?





You can't have Christmas without Frosty The Snowman


 sweet cookies we make for holidays.. They are work!


 another angel


 Puddha loves the bird tree




 love my beeswax St Nick

 The real Rose tree is always spectacular




 The umbrella oriental tree is dazzling, first designed for a Chinese restaurant where I installed plants for my business (I put plants into Law firms, Banks and restaurants.) 
So I did their Christmas trees too..



 I decorate trees, and have professionally. 
And I make many ornaments as well.



 From San Miguel de Allende where I used to spend some of my time. 
Artist colony In Mexico
sigh


 This has been the treetop for ever, since the 70's on my trees

 One of my daughters,  Margaret made these in school years ago, she had angels playing all instruments...


No comments: