Translate

June 02, 2009

Mt Baker,Snow Geese, Daffodil Fields



I live in an extraordinary place, where I am surrounded with beauty so breathtaking, that I seem unable to bear it at times, aware, I guess they might say in Japan. ( The feeling)
 Every direction I  look, or take is beautiful, has diversity, and so much to offer, and I can't get around to it all, and won't be able to take it all in in this one lifetime alone.

Each season is cloaked in such beauty I cannot explain my feelings, or contain my desire to be present everywhere at once ......almost, mountains beckon, and each season is a new adventure.
 Winter is for snow, skiing, snowshoeing.
Summer, primarily July/August is good for hiking mountains previously under snow, like Chain Lakes at Mt Baker, and a million other hikes I will never get around to in a lifetime of forevers.

Fall is good for visits to the ocean, camping at Rialto, Oregon Beaches..
Spring , flowers bloom in profusion everywhere.
Seattle is 30 minutes form me, Canada is about 1.5 hours away, and The Ocean is a few hours, The Sound  is a block away, Whidbey Island can be seen from my window.

Tulip and Daffodil fields north about 45 minutes each spring...
I feel I am soaked in beauty .. even the fog is a delight in winter time, and I love the cool drizzle all year round.
Islands, Whales, bear, deer, elk........

How will I ever leave here to go elsewhere, Morocco, France, Italy, etc.?
 I may never leave paradise...
there is no place like Home.

No comments: