Translate

July 10, 2007

Austin July 07

I arrived in Austin after about 4 days ago. It's like a sauna here. They've had rain, so much rain, that combined with heat has produced a natural sauna; not muggy, not humid, but a sauna..


Today it was a bit better, just hot, and the sun wasn't out so much, but no more rain so far. So it is beginning to feel more like Austin from years past.

I lead such an exciting life..trying to help my daughter stay abreast of the laundry, washing dishes, surfaces, cleaning bathrooms..
I am a vacation maid for hire and I work for free..

I suppose I should rent a car, but I have to rent one in Mo, my next stop..and that trip will be a very uncertain proposition.

Maybe I should join my friend in India, or go to Sicily to visit Avasa, and Shakti, or France to see My cousin, Jerry, or S Africa to see Tracey, or Alaska to join Raven making pots.. Hmm, I could live a more exciting life!!

well stay tuned for chapter whatever....

No comments: