Translate

April 07, 2006

Sidebars, not salad bars!

As you might notice if you scroll down my page, over there on the left..>>>>>>>>my sidebar, has Grown.

Things do that in springtime!

I must have included something for everyone. I have adopted pets for my kids, (all kids) if you click on these, and play around with them, they do tricks; eat, hop, etc.

I have clouds raining, butterflies flying, cats reading (my stories)..more and more, right down to the very very corner bottom of my blog. (take a peek) And play around while you're at it. It's a great stress reducer. Take a break here, spring break!

Link to me and send me your blog address to be entered in the race for "brilliant blog" of the week! See in sidebar for this weeks winner, it might be you, just click on "brilliant blog" in the sidebar.

And don't forget to prepare for Easter on the 16th...new life is! We are That! Boil eggs and decorate too, get the markers out and let the kids really have fun!



Relax awhile doing something mindless. Sidebars are fun!

No comments: