Translate

August 18, 2005

kim plays tag again:

Successful firing :

Kim is playing tag again: OK....FIVE of each.....
5 Songs on my shuffle., late favorites:

Everybody Knows Leonard Cohen/ I'm Your Man
White Flag Dido/Life for Rent
God Shuffled His Feet Crash Test Dummies/ God Shuffled His Feet ( I love this one)
Indian Ocean Yusuf Islam (Cat Stevens)/ Indian Ocean (wonderfully Cat Stevens)
Fragrance Osho / Music from the World of Osho: This! Commentaries of the Bamboos

5 Movies seen lately:
Re- viewed favorites I am afraid:
Billy Elliott
Reds
In America
thats all folks! Remind me to go to the movies!

Five nice things that have happened to me lately: Cannot list only 5!
Millie
Debbie
Shiva
Fog returns for mornings here!
All my kids have called (hear me celebrate!)
Successful fire of kiln last night..
Got in to Adam's workshop in Vancouver for Nov. 12th

Five books or magazines I am reading:
Adam part 1
Adam part 2
Kitchen and bath ideas
Ahabs Wife
Transmission of the flame
Kitchen Solutions

I am tagging Debbie, again, so she will get a blog!

No comments: